- AGE REQUIREMENT Minimum age required is 21 years.
- DRIVERS LICENCE A valid driver’s licence held for at least one year is required.
- MINIMUM RENTAL One day. Every hour in excess is calculated at 1/5 of the daily rate.
- METHOD OF PAYMENT The estimated charge is payable at the beginning of the rental. All credit cards, travellers’ cheques, Euro cheques and foreign currency are accepted. Money cannot be returned.
- TRAFFIC FINES Tickets and attached administrative sanctions resulting from violations of the Greek Traffic Law during the rental period are borne solely by the renter.
- TAXES All rates are subject to VAT 24%.
- GASOLINE Gasoline consumption is payable by the renter.
- CAR INSURANCE All authorised drivers are covered against fire, theft and third parties for death, injury or damage to property. FULL COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE (collision damage waiver, plus car classes, passengers and drivers insurance) covers our renters even if the damages was due to violations of the traffic code. The renter is obligated to inform our rental company in case of accident at once. He has to take care of the collection of documents of proof (documentary evidence) and probative evidence in connection with the incident.
- IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN THE VEHICLE TO BE USED AS:
- a) Transportation of heavy goods,
- b) Transportation for more people beyond its licence,
- c) To hire out anything in addition, to tow or take part in any car race (motor race),
- d) Transportation of inflammable materials, drugs or to commit illegal crimes.
- BABY SEATS
- DELIVERY-COLLECTION No extra charge.
- RESERVATION Accepted by telephone and at all GIANT branches or authorised agents (tel: 26950 62637/61845).
- FERRYING THE VEHICLE Advance written authorisation from GIANT is required.
Terms & Insurance
For seasonal offers and special discounts
(+30) 697 33 52 824or
General Rental Terms
GIANT RENTALS Since 1996